FEVER~SPIRAL GYARU~GLAM
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
FEVER~SPIRAL GYARU~GLAM

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Thegetgo BOOYAH ~~

2 participants
AuteurMessage
thegetgo

Loisirs : whut?

Thegetgo BOOYAH ~~ Empty
MessageSujet: Thegetgo BOOYAH ~~   Thegetgo BOOYAH ~~ Icon_minitimeMar 21 Aoû - 11:55

Hiyoo ~~ I'm thegetgo or just Gaby. I'm 20 years old and I live in the UK. I've been interested in fashion for a long time. I love to make my own clothes on the little sewing macheine I have. I LOVE bags too!

I used to be a decora girl, I still love decora but gal is becoming more appealing as I get older! Also I love kigurumin, I have 2 - one Stitch and one Pikachu <3

I have a full time job working in a coffee house, I really enjoy it and love the people I work with. I work hard so I can pay my rent and buy clothes and shiny things!

Aswell as fashion, I love gaming, shopping, hanging out with friends and partying! Music and Art are big parts of my life and I love going to gigs and to galleries!

At the moment I am still underconfidant about my gal look but I want to get better so I im trying very hard!

Nice to meet you! ~~
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Krystle~Hime
Admin
Krystle~Hime

Loisirs : J-StreetFashion¤Hip Hop/Crunk/R'n'b¤

Thegetgo BOOYAH ~~ Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Thegetgo BOOYAH ~~   Thegetgo BOOYAH ~~ Icon_minitimeMar 21 Aoû - 17:04

Hey hey hey
Yôkoso !!!

eeh partyin?!! on which style of club do u go ?
....rock ? hip hop..

-suki from Paris
Krystle~Hime
http://gyaru109style.heavenforum.com
thegetgo

Loisirs : whut?

Thegetgo BOOYAH ~~ Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Thegetgo BOOYAH ~~   Thegetgo BOOYAH ~~ Icon_minitimeMar 21 Aoû - 22:43

Where I live electro clubs are very popular at the moment. Theres a really fun club in my town that does "The £ Party" so me and my work colleges always go to that :D

I like house music too so I go to a rave night that happens once a month called "Pam's House" DJ's play hard house and funky house! I like funky house best tho!

I do like hip-hop and breakbeatz though, I have friends who are really good at DJing that sort of music!

I just like anything I can dance to!
Krystle~Hime
Admin
Krystle~Hime

Loisirs : J-StreetFashion¤Hip Hop/Crunk/R'n'b¤

Thegetgo BOOYAH ~~ Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Thegetgo BOOYAH ~~   Thegetgo BOOYAH ~~ Icon_minitimeMer 22 Aoû - 0:31

Yeah, see it, i used to wanna be a Hardtek Dj XD .. i was 12 lol.
In which city do you live in UK, London?!

-suki from Paris
Krystle~Hime
http://gyaru109style.heavenforum.com
Contenu sponsorisé

Thegetgo BOOYAH ~~ Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Thegetgo BOOYAH ~~   Thegetgo BOOYAH ~~ Icon_minitime

Thegetgo BOOYAH ~~
Page 1 sur 1